Posted by: expectingamiracle | September 11, 2008

No ultrasound

Just a short update because I am feeling sick from dinner.  (Which, yay!  For some reason I’m feeling sick today and I normally don’t.  I *heart* symptoms).

No ultrasound today because of our current weather situation.  I was/am very disappointed at having it cancelled.  I rescheduled for next Wednesday.  And then realized that will be Sept. 17.  The same date I found out my baby died last year.  I thought of changing my appointment, but forced myself to be logical.  (For now.)  Whether or not it’s on a “bad” date doesn’t mean anything.  Either it turns out to be a sort of redeeming date (live baby) or it turns out to be the worst day of my life all over again (not alive baby).  There is nothing I can do about it but keep taking my progesterone and hoping and praying.

So now I have more waiting ahead of me and we’ll be hunkering down from this weather soon, so maybe at least the weekend will go by quickly.



  1. I send my best for great news on 9/17. Here from LFCA.

  2. Prayers for a positive US today!!

  3. Thinking of you and praying for the “redeeming day” scenario!

    Can’t wait to hear – anniversarys are REALLY hard!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: